Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Blessing In Disguise ??


11am

Bren : Eh, can teman me to buy dancing shoes ar ? My old ones die already.

Me: Why so kan cheong ? Need to get so soon meh ?

Bren: Yeah lar, for the dance class mar.

Me: Yeah hor. When you wanna get the shoes ? This Saturday ?

Bren: Okay. You working ar on Saturday ? What's the shop's operating hours?


Me: Nope, me free on Saturday. I think it closed about 6pm.


Bren: Ok then. We go on Saturday afternoon lar.


Me: Ok. We set the time later.


1.30pm

You've got mail(attention to all staffs): Please collect your Pirates of the Caribbeans ticket(FREE!!) for 2nd June, Saturday 2.30pm show at ..... department.

Alamak!! I just promised Bren to go and get shoes woh!

Checked the listing for confirmation. Eh, how come my name not inside the list one? Jeff registered for me already mar last week.

FieryST : you need to register yourself via email lar(which I totally forgot to do that day
)

Jeff: I also cannot make it this Saturday cause I totally forgot that I need to attend a wedding in Sitiawan the same day. Luckily I can give my ticket to someone else.

Me: A blessing in disguise for us. If not, dunno how to explain to my friend lor.


Jeff: Yeah, luckily for us both
.

No FOC movie for us both, but then, there's always the DVD.

No comments: