Saturday, June 02, 2007

1st Friday at Little Havana

DJ Lee : You're the first customer here

Me: Ooo ... do I get any free(welcome) drinks ?

DJLee : No, but you'll get Yamulemau.

Me:


And I get to hear Yamulemau and Moliendo Cafe too
.

12.10am

Sway(Pussy Cat Dolls' version) was in the air when I was changing into my sneakers(going home lar), and (arrggg) I got the worse cramp ever.

How painful ? Just imagine two people pulling(for lack of a better word) your calf off from your knee. How the heck am I suppose to walk to BB to get a cab lar?

Don't care, I'm completely exhausted by the pain, must go home.

Me: Hi Joe, thanks for the Jambulemau

DJ Lee: you're welcome. Next time, I'll play coco lemau, rambutan lemau

Me: LOL.. But, I want the real coconut & rambutan yeah.

Said bye bye to Mian Li & Cikgu Aisha. Then proceeded to say adios to Guru Sam
(alamak!! Sun Sun Babae is on the air now).

Without asking, he just took my hand
(a signal for dancing lar) and me being very naughty(and tired) gave him my bag instead. (thinking) I'm still trying to recover from the pain woh.. Don't care! Just dance.

And we did finish dancing(me wearing sneakers, which works better on the slippery floor) to the whole SSB song
.

Got home in 1 piece(calf still attach), hit the shower and went to sleep straight away.

No comments: