Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ran out of white top(required) to wear for the VB Class on Friday. So, me had on my not so new white dress & a flowery brown cover for the practice instead. Received a few compliments from the ladies and it lifted up my mood during the class.

Went straight to Little Havana after practice, amidst the heavy rain and got 1/4 of myself wet(no thanks to my not so faithful umbrella).

To my surprise, me saw Mango(who disappeared for about 8 months from the salsa scene) near the stairs with his 2 friends(spreading salsa-ism??
).

Near the dance floor

DJLee: Senegal is coming up next.


Me: Yeah kah?
Cool. Thanks.

Quickly asked Kevin for a dance cos I wanted to dance to VPS.

10 minutes later

Had a dance(basics) each with Mango's friends(yet to learn salsa). They sure pick up the steps fast.

After the salsa(s) ended

Me: You got the steps correct, hope you'll take up salsa lessons and see you at the clubs soon.

Chin & Eng Siang
(hope I spelled their names correctly) : Thanks. See you soon too.

Later

Me asked Ash for a dance, not even realizing
that its a cha cha song, but we proceed to do the sal-cha anyway. And it sure is fun... lots of stylo milo stuffs that we can do for this dance.

Got rejected twice when I did the asking that night, but its norm lor. Better luck next time.

Had a nice waltz-sa with MamboJays. Wanted to ask him: are we waltzing while salsa-ing ? But, me forgot to ask cos was trying very hard not to be stepped on by the moving-around-a-lot guy behind me.

Closing song, DJLee decided to play waltz as the last song of the night, and me straight away asked Sean for a dance. He obliged and I had a great time(although me got a bit kepala pusing[dizzy] after that) dancing to this sweet melody.

Dancing Waltz in a salsa studio and did the waltz in a salsa club.. One word to describe this:
Siao!!

1 comment:

mambojays said...

Yeah we were salsa-ing, but my body was alittle confused with the recent waltz practice.

Had fun