Saturday, June 16, 2007

Why?

Yesterday night(after Viennese Ballroom class).

Was at the entrance at LH paying for the drink when I heard the rhythmic Vamanos Pa Senegal being played upstairs. Darn!! Why play this song so early lar?

Me: WHY you play this song when I'm not here yet leh?

DJLee:
Luckily I didn't play Jambu...

Me: In that case, can play track 1 for me ar? Play it much much later also can.

DJLee: Okay. No problem.

10 minutes later, when I'm at the basin, ie quite near the dance floor, but not near enough.. he played my request.

Yiiiii... WHY he play Nina when I'm not around again lar?!?

Quickly went out to at least enjoy the music(since cannot find anyone to salsa with
).

Then, Ash came to my rescue as he ask me to dance to this yummy track.

Heee hee.. I finally got to dance to Nina(by Joe Cuba). Just love this song(and the dance was lovely too)


Thank you Ash.

No comments: