Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Other Night

10ish in Salsa Havana

Salsero 1: Are you in Intermediate 1 or 2 ?

Me: I have not gone for salsa classes for a very long time.

Salsero 1: Oh? But, you've reached Intermediate right ?

Me: No woh. I stopped at Pre-Intermediate only.

Salsero 1: Ohokay. I've learnt a new move in Intermediate 1. Thought of practising it with you.

Me: Okay. Let's try it.

After the dance

Salsero 1: Not too bad(hope he's referring to my following )

Me: Thank you very much(too happy to think of other things to say)

Next dance:

Salsero 2: Would you like to dance?

Me: Hmm... ok lar

Salsero 2: Tarikh harga ar ?. So bad lah you.

Me: Wei... you taught me one okay ?

After a while

Salsero 2: Its nice dancing with you.

Me: Thank you thank you (on cloud nine again )

On cloud nine till I reach home(back to the real world again)

No comments: