Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Nicest Salsa Night Yet

Was at SH yesterday. Yeah, its a weekday, but today's a holiday. Wanted to get my salsa fix.

Almost a night of non-stop dancing for 3.5 hours, the longest salsathon for me. Had lots of rueda and salsa, 2 merengues and 2 bachatas. The music was good and the air-condition was cool too.

Energy level was 0.00 at 1am, but still want to have another round of salsa cause one of my favorite song was on air. Had another round of rueda and that's it for me for the day(s)

Went for supp-fast(as Martin put it) session with the gang. Chat for a while and went home.

Overall, its one of the longest/nicest salsa night and a cool beginning of the week for me. Mucho Gracias to Martin for sending me home too.

Looking forward to the weekend for another salsa session.

No comments: