Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Finished Already ?!?!?

In a certain restaurant in Bangsar:

Friend: What shall I order?

Me : I know what I want. You done selecting the food ?

Friend: Not that hungry, but I'm in the mood for dessert. I want B... pie and tiramisu.

Me : ok. What you want to drink ? I want lemon lime bitter tea.

Friend: I want lemon...

Me : Cool. Let's order

Waiter: What would you like to order?

Me : Bolognese spaghetti and lemon lime bitter.

Friend: B.. pie, tiramisu, lemon... less ice

Waiter: ok. (repeat order)

2 minutes later

Waiter: Sorry mam, b.. pie finished already

Friend: huh? So fast ar? Ok lah, tiramisu enough lah

Waiter: Also finished already.

Friend: Waa... why so fast finished one? What else do you have? Let me have the menu again please.

1 minute later

Waiter: Sorry mam, your lemon... also finished already..

Friend: Aiyo.... what else do you have?

Waiter: you may check at the counter there.. That's all we have left for dessert.

Friend: (after checking the counter) nothing nice leh.. Can help me to choose ar?
Me : ok lar.. wait ar. (a few seconds later) The nicest one is chocolate brownies
leh..(checked menu).. It comes with ice cream too. Order that one lah.

Friend: But, the chocolate cake comes with ice cream too. Ok, we order the chocolate cake then.

7 minutes later

Me : the spaghetti's nice. The tea is not bad either.. Better than the ones upstair.

Friend: Hope the chocolate cake tastes nice too.

Waiter: Mam, your chocolate cake.

Friend: Where's the ice cream. Hullo? Menu said got ice cream?

Waiter: Sorry mam, ice cream also finished already.

Friend: What do you actually have left then? How come never inform me earlier? If like that, you still charging me original price ar? No ice cream leh.

Waiter: Err.. let me check with my manager. (5 seconds later).. Okay mam, we give 10% discount (on the cake only).

Me : Ok lar. At least got 10% discount on the cake. Next time we come earlier for the tiramisu lar. If really hungry, then only we order the spaghetti and stuffs.

Friend: Yah... and the b.... pie too.

Left the restaurant at 11pm. Determined to be back for the tiramisu and b.. pie, but shall make it before 8pm..

No comments: