Sunday, May 20, 2007

Efficient or LAZY!!

Got my 1st Streamyx bill of RM229.00 and was checking high & low(from their website) where and how to make payment.

The website was quite helpful, it pointed out the locations and opening hours too. But, hullo!! those payment outlets open till 5ish during weekdays and some of them close on weekends too.

Then, it hit me... I paid my phone bill using GIRO woh. So, maybe I can pay the Streamyx bill with the same system too?? But, what if I keyed in the wrong account
?

Was still skeptical on the GIRO transaction thingy, but was assured by Lyn: yeah yeah, you can make payment via GIRO lah. No worries.

And I've finally paid the bill using GIRO(via ATM, not Internet)
.

Heheheh, now I don't have to go to the counters, take numbers and wait in a long queue to pay my phone or Streamyx bills anymore. Just go to any Public Bank ATM(provided you have account with them lar) and voila, your bills had been settled!

Am I lazy ? No lar, am just trying to be efficient and prompt only

No comments: