Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Pre MSF

36 hours(and counting) to Lumut, the place where MSF is to be held.

I missed the 1st MSF and went for SISF instead last year.

The itinerary earlier: HE's students(or uh-hmm ex-student) who booked the MSF pass via HE is to board the bus at TTDI on the Thursday morning.
9.30am check in luggage? I gotta get out of the house like at 7.30am ?

But was later informed to rendezvous at KL Sentral around 9am yesterday. Ish!! Say bye bye to me bed so early to lepak at Sentral ar? Ok lor, had to follow instruction mah. At least, it'll be more convenient for me to go to Sentral instead of TTDI.

Have been working overtime most of the weeks up till today(and maybe tomorrow too) so that I can say adios
(even if its only for 3 workdays) to my work-basket and work-station in peace. Hope it won't be over flow with cases when I start work after MSF.

Caught a glimpse of the workshops schedule yesterday and the first one would be musicality
. Can't wait leh(start wishing that I'm on the way to Lumut already).

Wonder will it be windy and maybe drizzle a bit at Lumut ? Sure would love the cool breeze and rain(not the heavy kind) like what I've been experiencing for the past 2 days during and after lunch break
. Such a delightful and fuzzy feeling(hard to describe lar, more or less like this: )

So many workshops and the venue being near a beach, should I or should I not bring my camera along(even if its only to capture some rain pictures)? I'll decide tomorrow lar.

No comments: