Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Salsa Nuts' Cure For Strain Ligament

Can't recall how I got me self a strain ankle ligament 2 days ago. But, it sure is painful.

Can't even sit and sleep properly because of the pain. Forced myself to go to work yesterday. I regretted my decision the minute I stepped down from the stairs outside my apartment. It's like someone is pulling and twisting your ankle every time you step down a stair.

Managed to persevered at office till 8ish and had dinner. Was struggling with myself the whole day, should I go salsa or should I just head home to rest my poor ankle?
Well, for those who know me well, yup, I did go salsa last night.

And thank goodness I went to salsa, cause after 1/2 a song of rueda and 2 salsa rounds, the pain and most importantly, the strain is gone. Isn't that a miracle or what?

I've finally discovered a cure for strain ligament.. heheh.. but, before anyone ever try this method, do remember to rub counterpain on the injured area 3 times a day(yes, I'm allowed to apply this gel-like medication in the office), wear the ankle-guard and try to walk as normal as possible.

Plus a few rounds of salsa(NO SPIN ALLOWED) and rueda, you'll be miraculously cured.

No comments: