Sunday, April 15, 2007

Really Addicted to Salsa

Went for my relaxing session today and decided to get a bag for myself . Saw a shop on the 5th floor of Times Square.

What attracted me in the first place was the display of the clothes. But, the minute I stepped in, I was lost in the song aired in the shop.

Yup, it was a salsa song. Instead of checking out the clothes/bags, I stopped to listen to it. When it finished, the second salsa song came on air. Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org A shop that air salsa songs continuously.

Got me self a nice bag and at time of paying,

I asked the lady owner: "Is this your own CD? Where did you get it from?"

After I got the info, I went off, but I walk back in again and

ask her: Can I have a look at the CD cover?

Just to make sure that I'll be getting the correct CD. It turned out that I've just recently purchased that same CD(which I've yet finished listening to). Time to finish it nowSmiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org.

No comments: