Monday, September 03, 2007

Sundae Salsa Movie - El Cantante

A movie loaded with yummy salsa songs+biography of Puerto Rican salsa pioneer(Hector Lavoe)+popcorn+cosy sofa(all provided by Salsa Havana) = how I spent my Sunday evening yesterday.

If only the script of 'El Cantante' have less F*** words in them. Now I definitely understood why it won't be shown on the big screens in Malaysia.

After the Censorship Board beeped out all the F*** words, you'll only hear great salsa songs + a few sentences here and there. And I do believe that you won't be able to see any subtitles for this film either, cause, how on earth will you be able to translate all the conversations with constant beeping(F***) here & there?

There is a bright side of this movie as it does introduce a lot of Lavoe's salsa songs to the audience. I especially love the self-titled soundtrack itself, El Cantante.

If you wanna know more about this movie, just go here.

Well, gotta go & get the soundtrack of this movie; if I can find it in one of the record stores here.

No comments: